tell us about your case
Bold labels are required.
- When does a delay in cancer diagnosis become a medical malpractice claim?
- Dozens of Pennsylvania hospitals fined for high infection rates
- Telemedicine is exploding, but is it jeopardizing patient safety?
- Legal recourse for failure to diagnose a heart attack
- Exsanguination remains a significant threat to patients
- The basics of informed consent in Pennsylvania
- Confronting the iceberg: delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis
- Cerebral palsy can be caused by negligence during birthing process
- Computer screening for cervical cancer puts women at risk
- What Can Be Done To Reduce Medical Errors
- Study Medical Errors Going Unreported
- Shift From Paper To Electronic Medical Records Cause For Concern
- Man Receives Millions For Misdiagnosis
- Informed Consent Is More Than Just Agreeing To A Medical Procedure
- I Have Seen The Future And It Has Glitches
- Emotional Trauma
- Delayed Diagnosis Of Infection Can Have Severe Consequences
- Cancer Misdiagnosis Patients Rights
- Audit Trails And Medical Malpractice Cases
- Airway Accidents Can Lead To Serious Injury Death