Pittsburgh Surgical Error Attorneys
tell us about your case
Bold labels are required.
Many unnecessary deaths and severe complications are the result of negligent surgery procedures and poor surgical techniques. As the technology available for surgery continues to advance at a rapid pace, the skill and training of practicing surgeons does not always keep up with the demands of the new methods and devices.
If someone in your family has died or become disabled as a consequence of surgical negligence or other errors in the operating room, contact the Pittsburgh medical malpractice lawyers at Biancheria & Maliver for a free evaluation and assessment of your situation.
Pennsylvania Surgery Procedure Malpractice Lawyers
We represent clients with personal injury or wrongful death claims related to such surgical errors as the following:
- Pierced arteries, severed nerves, or organ damage caused by poor surgical techniques
- Retained instruments or foreign bodies such as sponges
- Complications of gastric bypass surgery
- Birth injuries caused by improper delivery procedures or negligent c-section surgeries
- Errors in laparoscopic or arthroscopic surgery
- Aneurysms resulting from improper neurosurgical techniques
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to warn of risks of surgery
- Failure to prevent or treat post-surgical infections or sepsis
Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorney Deborah Maliver was a practicing physician before she went to law school, and she has the ability to work effectively with the consulting medical professionals whose evaluation of your claim and testimony at trial will be essential components of your lawsuit for damages.
For a free consultation about your claim for surgical negligence, contact a lawyer at Biancheria & Maliver, in Pittsburgh, by calling 412-567-5433 or toll free 866-683-6559